A red dust p

ylq

A red dust p

ylq
A red dust pulls off the strings, how many past events are clouded. How many old dreams, what kind of love is it? Yesterday, the remnants of the cup reflected the glory, and now the night falls and the night is cold. After I don��t want to worry about the wind and rain, I will pay attention to the three thousand lives and meet you. I don��t ask anyone in this life to accompany me to the dawn. I will not sigh for the ignorance of the mountains and waters in this life. I can��t stay with you in this life. No longer resent the past life, this life can not be loved... I thought that the Shanmeng vows can last forever. I once thought that as long as I love each other, I can smash the sea, but when I turn around, it is a human being. We meet in the rainy season in spring. Your smile is my great happiness. The tree-lined trail has a footprint alongside us. The sky at that time was so blue, the cloud was so white, love was so perfect, and you are so happy! I always remember that summer night Online Cigarettes, you hold me tightly, and said with deep affection: meeting you is the best thing in my life. We must love each other forever, hold your hand, and grow old with you! Listening quietly to you, I feel that I am the happiest person in the world. Perhaps, love is fragile, it is no match for the cruelty of reality, you are gone, you tell me, you will come back, will come back soon, you are going to fight for our happiness. I am silent without words. On the platform, we were reluctant, with tears and waved... "I will wait for you to come back and give me happiness!" The train whistling and took you away, and took my heart away. My tears were like the broken beads. ...I know that you don��t know when it��s time to return. Counting the days when you left, the thoughts drowned me like the tide, the tea didn't think, the rice didn't want to, and it was like walking dead all the time Carton Of Cigarettes... I was indulging in your call to tell me your return Cigarettes For Sale, greet you with excitement, when you Out of the station, I saw you, there is a young woman, you looked at me and said: she is Shan, my girlfriend. I resisted tears and said with a smile, "Hello"... You introduced her: My friend, that kind of good. You talked and laughed along the way, and I was just an outsider. I was uncomfortable. I left, walking under the night light. If my tears were flowing, I asked myself, why is this? I am waiting for this result. Time flies, I gradually came out of the pain of falling out of love, but received your call, you said that you still love me, Shan is the ladder of your career, you also said that you succeeded, to share with me. I did not say a word, gently hang up the phone, smiled and unplugged the phone card that had been used for five years. Maybe I can't have your tenderness anymore, maybe I can't feel your life anymore, maybe no, maybe I think I should leave, completely leave everything about you Marlboro Cigarettes, not love, but love has changed Marlboro Red. Deep feelings may turn lighter as soon as you turn around. Love is no match for temptation, and the enemy is not realistic. After turning around, the bustling curtain call