Going down the path bes

ylq

Going down the path bes

ylq
Going down the path beside the mountain, the morning light is still early, the air is cool, and the thin mist is full of valleys. The winding roads of the mountain roads are long and long, and the dead leaves of the winter are left in the ground. Two pieces are piled up in silence. The trees next to the road are happy, and there is a sound of water like a ring. Looking for the sound Parliament Cigarettes, the deep pool of deep ponds is clear and clear, and the jade stream is moving. The shadows of the shrubs in Linyi are slanting, and a drop of clear dew is hanging between the green veins. It looks like a girl who is aggrieved by the grievances. The tears are shining and the words are stopped. Occasionally, one or two white camellias are open on the side of the road, the petals are smooth and delicate, and the tentacles are like wax; the incense is far away, and it is deep in the lungs. "The rhinoceros is cold and the leaves are heavy, and the jade cup is at the base of Revlon." I want to break my dust and squander, and I have a few hard times to refresh my dreams. Love is humble and laughs. In this deep forest, between the mists, this quiet atmosphere makes people think that this is a sloppy pose, perched and stretched, and the old Nanshan. At the end of the road, the mountain ridges are up, different in size and in various forms; the gray ash, milky white, smooth and round, warm and wet as life. I don't know which generation from which to start, they are waiting for the arrival of the rainy season. Day by day, season and season, waiting for the curtain of clear water from top to bottom, flying beads and jade, wash away the more ancient dust. This Sichuan Tianshui has been reciprocating for thousands of years Cigarettes For Sale. In this Qingfeng, there should be a lot of mountains and gods, ghosts and elves. I don��t know if there is a woman like Yu in the mountains and stones, but only the traces of the axe that are infinitely covered with the leaves and the grass are infinite. The intermittent stone steps are sometimes gentle and steep, and the danger is set separately. railing. Standing on the edge of the bar, looking through the fog Wholesale Cigarettes, the peaks are ethereal, like the world. Reaching out and trying to hold the silky gentleness, they slipped over the fingers and went out with the wind. Ancient pines and cypresses can be seen everywhere, and the mottled trunks stand on the side of the cliffs, quiet and peaceful, standing in an eternal posture. Going halfway up the mountain, the fog gradually dissipated. The light passed through the leaves, the flowers and leaves were green, the forest winds warmed, and the pace slowed down. Climbing through a winding stone step, a slanting flash of a gazebo. It is so idyllic in the sun, carved and exquisite, and wants to fly. A few clumps of bamboo and bamboo. Not far away, a piece of evergreen vine hanging from the rock, countless branches drifting. The far peak is near, and the bottom of the list. Can steal the life, bring a pot of clear, about three or two know, repair the heart and mirror, and the dialogue between the breeze and the clouds into a crazy like this deep valley, Qingling like the source. When I want to come here, I want to have a beautiful view, or a beautiful mountain flower, a contest, or an autumn maple frost Marlboro Cigarettes, a layer of forest, and a bird and a beast. If the rainy season arrives, the Feiquan Waterfall is like a dragon and a fog. It is only a place where you can always do this. Listen to the wind and scream, and follow the branches and leaves, and the world will be separated from Qianshan, the past and the present Marlboro Lights, But I have only done it.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes