Hello everybody,

Martine
"m'y little Chinese girl" I'm new,hope to be welcome,I'm French,live in Bordeaux,mother of to children Aliénor 28 and Edwin 32 and love every english touch. Hope to Reader's you soon.

Re: Hello everybody,

Zella
Administrator
Greetings, fellow Anglophile!

Re: Hello everybody,

Martine
I really love to read  the different chats but I am very shy and my english is not fluent any more.
I was a member in Bordeaux of France/Grande-Bretagne and had a mini english school at home when my children were very young.
Your website is perfect,polite and for me who loves English people you have done a great job,thank you so much.I'm 58 and anglophile from my first stay in England,I was 13.
Could you please help me to manage with the chat ? I'm  not used to chat in France.
Thank you so much for your reply,have a Nice evening.

Re: Hello everybody,

Zella
I think you chat in English quite wonderfully, Marine!  Why do you remember about your first trip to the UK as a 13 year old?  Was there any particular thing that impressed you?  The thing that says most embedded in my mind about my first trip to the UK (to London) was how cosmopolitan it was--so many different peoples from so many different countries.  I loved that.

Re: Hello everybody,

Martine

Ni Zella and many thanks for your mail.I agree with  you.in 1968 I remember at my arrival at the airport I was so surprised to see so many indians but now I think you can meet people from everywhere,with different culture,religion living especially in London for it´s an attractive and cosmopolite city.The first Time I went   to Porthmouth and I was terrified by the skinheads.I was in a very kind family,they were grocer and I feel so well that I have sais one day I'll buy a home in the Uk maybe it´s not too late but so extensive.My favorite stay was a few years later in Bristol in 1976,my boyfrien was a policeman I met in Bordeaux (France) the weather was wonderful and I really had a lovely time and enjoy the real british life.My son has a british first name "Edwin" and my daughteŕ´s name is "Aliénor" famous for her wedding with an english king.For me England = freedom.have a nice evening.Where are you living ?

Re: Hello everybody,

Martine
One of my watercolor paintings.Have a Nice evening.
image.jpeg
Martine Puyboufat

Le 24 sept. 2013 à 14:56, "Zella [via CHAT FORUM #1 (Provider: Nabble)]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I think you chat in English quite wonderfully, Marine!  Why do you remember about your first trip to the UK as a 13 year old?  Was there any particular thing that impressed you?  The thing that says most embedded in my mind about my first trip to the UK (to London) was how cosmopolitan it was--so many different peoples from so many different countries.  I loved that.

http://chat-forum-1-provider-nabble.19804.x6.nabble.com/Hello-everybody-tp4983190p4983224.html
To unsubscribe from Hello everybody,, click here.
NAML

Re: Hello everybody,

Zella
Administrator
I just now noticed this, Martine!  Wow!  It's wonderful!