Is it good to take welding course?

Robert
Hi,

I just completed my schooling. Last month we had a career orientation program in our school. From there I came to know about welding and its opportunities. After that, I researched the scope of welding and decided to choose it as my career. Its difficult to get a job in this competitive industry.
When I shared my plans with the colleagues, they suggested me to undergo a welding course training. I joined one of the institutes nearby. But their classes were too boring with 100 students in one class. So I decided to move on. Later I searched and found another welding training institute in Canada. Their welding courses are updated as per the industry requirements. They have small sized classes taken by experienced instructors. So I decided to join here next week. What do you guys think? Is it good to choose it as a career? Please provide your suggestions.

Thank You!