It's nearly the end of August.

zhangzk
You're sitting at your desk. It's 2:30 in the morning.Your shirt is drenched in sweat. You haven't shaved in days - in fact Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , you don't even know what day it is. You have 49 unread text messages and 21 missed calls, but you're too focused to care. Why? Because it's Draft Day tomorrow.If this reminds you of yourself, you probably fall into one of two categories: one, you're a hardcore fantasy football player who is squeezing every last minute out of the last few days before your big draft - or you completely forgot to prepare and are cramming at the last minute.The draft clock countdown finally hits zero. No matter what pick you had in your draft, you were guaranteed an elite player in the first round. You pick up some solid plug-and-play guys in the next few rounds. You snag someone who dropped in Round 5 and celebrate with a fist pump. You're able to get an elite defense by Round 10 and your two QB's are top-10 options, but you didn't have to reach for them. You get two sleepers that you highlighted and circled on your draft cheat sheet in the later rounds, and you get a premier kicker with your last pick.You're singing to the heavens - your roster is stacked...this might be the year.Week 1 rolls around, and you lose because the other guy's top wide-out exploded. He got lucky. Week 2 will be better - except it isn't. The injury bug hits early, often http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/phil-haynes-jersey-authentic , and hard. You're starting to worry. You go through the free-agent list over and over, trying to find the next hidden gem. You get a notification on your phone saying a top RB is out for a few months, so you pick-up his backup... turns out the third stringer got more carries, and poof, your Week 3 hopes are dashed and you're looking at an 0-3 article. Maybe you were looking forward to playing a team with a hobbled Jamaal Charles in week 4, and then he exploded so you're 0-4 and depressed.Someone out there reading this article knows these feelings too well. Every league has one or two victims each year; it's the nature of the beast and the beauty of the sport.Without further ado, here are the top 20 reasons your fantasy team has gotten off to an absolutely atrocious start to the 2014 season.*All point totals taken from Yahoo! Fantasy Football ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — From the moment Jon Gruden was brought back for a second stint as coach of the Oakland Raiders with a 10-year contract, general manager Reggie McKenzie’s longevity in the position was in serious doubt.That only eroded more with each departure of one of McKenzie’s prized former draft picks and ended when he was fired Monday Ugo Amadi Jersey , less than two years after he was named the NFL’s executive of the year.With the Raiders unable to build off that breakthrough 12-win season in 2016 and McKenzie’s recent drafts failing to generate many impact players, the move to cut ties with McKenzie was made after Oakland beat Pittsburgh 24-21 for its third win of the season.McKenzie’s influence with the Raiders had waned ever since the triumphant news conference to welcome Gruden back to Oakland in January. Gruden got rid of several of the players McKenzie had acquired, most notably edge rusher Khalil Mack and receiver Amari Cooper.“I’m not going to sit up here today and talk about any disconnect,” Gruden said. “We were connected. We were very good friends and very connected. I’ll leave it at that.”Gruden said owner Mark Davis informed McKenzie of the move and the Raiders only issued a brief statement thanking McKenzie for his time in Oakland and wishing him well.“We won a game last night and I went home,” Gruden said. “Obviously, there was a meeting last night and changes have been made. I respect everything that this organization is about. I can’t exactly answer why the change was made last night, but changes were made, and we got to continue to fight and continue to build this team back and that’s what we are going to do.”Director of college scouting Shawn Herock will handle the GM duties during the search process.McKenzie was the first major hire made by Davis after he took over the team following the death of his father, Al http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/sione-takitaki-jersey , in 2011. McKenzie modernized the franchise, got the team out of salary cap purgatory, and built a roster that went 12-4 under coach Jack Del Rio in 2016, earning him honors as the league’s top executive.But the Raiders slumped to a 6-10 record last season, leading Davis to fire Del Rio and get Gruden to take the hefty contract after years of courting.Gruden set out to overhaul the roster, trading away and cutting many of McKenzie’s former draft picks. That accelerated a week before the start of the season when Mack was dealt to Chicago for a package including two first-round picks and then Cooper was dealt in October to Dallas for another first-round pick.With those deals, only nine players drafted by McKenzie from 2012 to 2017 remain on the active roster.Despite all that, McKenzie downplayed any rift in the relationship that dated back to the 1990s when both worked together in Green Bay.“Gruden and I, we work together very well Sheldrick Redwine Jersey ,” McKenzie said after the Cooper trade. “Let’s get no mistakes about him pushing me out. That’s not happening. Me not being able to work with Gruden? That’s furthest from the truth. OK?”The highlight of McKenzie’s tenure came in the 2014 draft, when he put together the nucleus of Oakland’s only playoff team since going to the Super Bowl following the 2002 campaign.He drafted Mack fourth overall and watched him develop into the 2016 AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year, got quarterback Derek Carr in the second round to end the more than decade-long revolving door at the position, and added several other key players, including guard Gabe Jackson and defensive tackle Justin Ellis later in the draft.Those players, teamed with an offensive line fortified by free agent signings center Rodney Hudson, guard Kelechi Osemele and tackle Donald Penn, made the Raiders a contender in 2016 before Carr broke his leg in a Week 16 win over Indianapolis. Oakland lost the division the following week and was eliminated in the first round of the playoffs against Houston.Carr was given a $125 million, five-year extension the following summer but the team regressed and the inability to get a long-term deal done with Mack led to a holdout this past summer and his eventual trade.The Raiders have struggled in Gruden’s first year back on the sideline since being fired by Tampa Bay following the 2008 season. Oakland started the season 1-8 before winning two of the past four games. The Raiders (3-10) are tied with San Francisco and Arizona for the worst record in the league.With a likely top 10 pick of their own and two other first-rounders this year Kaleb McGary Jersey , along with two first-round picks next year, Gruden likely wanted his own people in place in the personnel department to make those moves.“When you’re 3-10, I’m not surprised with anything that happens in this league,” Gruden said. “I’ve been fired. I’ve been traded. It’s a horrible part of this business and I’m very sensitive to it.”