Need advice on dental implants

CarolNewton
Hey! I met with an accident 2  months ago while I was returning from my college. My leg got fractured and I had been under treatment. The treatment is over now and the doctor said that I could go to college next week. I lost one tooth from the lower joint in the accident, but I haven't given much attention to that. Now I feel a little awkward to go to college with a missing tooth. So I have fixed an appointment for dental implant surgery in Brampton. Does anyone here have experience with the surgery? How long will the treatment take? Any insight on this would be great.