Need gay friends or partner

PaulGarcia
Hi, this is my first attempt to say that I am gay. I think nobody knows I am gay. The culture I come from doesn't allow to be gay. So until now, I wasn't daring to find gay friends or partner. But now I am feeling like I will die living false life & will regret forever if I don't act now. I am trying to find someone around me who is gay as well. But no success yet.
How I can find reliable & trustworthy gay friends. I am scared to search online as I have heard not many good things.
Can anyone suggest me a way to find friends? Or are there safe sites for this? Any suggestions are welcome.

Upon searching on the internet, I found this site to be a genuine one. Is there anybody over here who have used their service before? Is it safe?