Slow down, folks.

zhangzk
CLEVELAND (AP) — Fans are scrambling to get their hands on tickets http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-austin-bryant-jersey , jerseys and make their first Odell Beckham Jr. sighting.It’s only mid-March and Cleveland’s in a full-blown football frenzy. Expectations for the upcoming season, which were already enormous before the team traded for Beckham, have spun out of control.Browns general John Dorsey’s trying to rein them in.Super Bowl?“Expectations, I hear a lot about that, but I know this — good football teams, they win in the fall,” Dorsey said Thursday, a day after the Browns officially landed Beckham in a franchise-changing trade from the New York Giants. “What we have done is we have added some talent. Now, the chemistry part has to take over with it.“Teams win in the fall. They do not win in March Rashan Gary Jersey , and that is good teams.”He’s constructed a pretty good one as well — at least on paper.Dorsey, who has transformed the Browns from winless to contenders in just more than a year, figured to make some moves during the offseason to upgrade his roster. However, when he recently said at the combine that he wasn’t prepared to “go for it” it appeared he would wait until the draft to add talent.That changed with his stunning acquisition of Beckham, one of the NFL’s biggest stars, along with Pro Bowl edge rusher Olivier Vernon in a trade from New York as well as signing defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson to a three-year, $36 million free agent contract. Dorsey also made several other moves designed to plug holes.As has been his way, Dorsey never tipped his hand.“We lay out certain plans on the time,” Dorsey said. “At the end of the day, we have been consistent in saying that we are going to try to create competition at as many positions as we can going into training camp. With the addition of certain players that we have acquired http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-darnell-savage-jr.-jersey , I think we will be competitive and we will begin to try to be competitive in the AFC North.”The Browns haven’t made the playoffs since 2002, when their division was created. For most of the past 20 years, they’ve been at the bottom, held down by powerful teams in Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cincinnati.But with the Steelers and Ravens reduced by offseason departures and Cincinnati starting over, the Browns have been ordained by some as the team to beat in the North.Imagine that.Dorsey insists his flurry of major moves was not influenced by anything external.“What we attempted to do here is add some good football players to the team, and then let’s go compete and let’s see how the group can come together as one and go and achieve the goals that they set for themselves and that the head coach sets for them,” he said. “That was not the plan.”The euphoria surrounding the Browns has further convinced Dorsey that Freddie Kitchens is the right coach.Kitchens’ first job as a head coach — at any level — will require him to not only strategize and develop players but manage major personalities in Beckham, quarterback Baker Mayfield and receiver Jarvis Landry.Dorsey isn’t worried about Kitchens.“Freddie is one of those individuals who I love because he is so straightforward and honest,” Dorsey said. “He is direct. He is going to set expectations high. There is that accountability level. He will make players be accountable.”A three-time Pro Bowler and one of the game’s most exciting players Elgton Jenkins Jersey , Beckham comes to Cleveland with a sparkling resume tainted by some self-centered antics. He can be distracting and divisive.After signing him to a five-year, $90 million contract in August, the Giants apparently grew tired of Beckham and traded him.Dorsey is confident Beckham will be everything the Browns hope.“I know Odell is very passionate, know he is competitive and I know he can help this football team,” Dorsey said. “If you can get the chance to acquire a guy like that, you know what? Take a shot at him.”NOTES: Dorsey would not comment directly about interest in S Eric Berry, who was released by Kansas City earlier this week. “I have known Eric Berry for a long time,” said Dorsey, who spent four seasons with the Chiefs. “He is a fine, fine person. Of course http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jace-sternberger-jersey , we are going to do our research, and if we feel that he fits this organization, of course we will make some calls to his representatives.” LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears signed kicker Cody Parkey to a four-year contract in March hoping he would give them the consistency they have lacked ever since they let Robbie Gould go.That didn’t happen. And now, Parkey is out.A person familiar with the situation said Friday the NFC North champions have decided to release the embattled kicker after one season. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the move had not been announced. The NFL Network first reported the decision.Parkey made 23 of 30 field goals during the regular season for the third-lowest conversion rate in the NFL. He was 42 of 45 on extra points.Six of his misses, counting the playoffs, hit uprights, including a 43-yard attempt in the closing seconds of the Bears’ wild-card loss to Philadelphia at Soldier Field that also ricocheted off the crossbar.Parkey’s appearance on the “Today” show a few days later helped erase any remaining doubts about his future in Chicago. It clearly did not sit well with the Bears’ hierarchy.“We always talk about a ‘we’ and not a ‘me’ thing, and we always talk as a team, we win as a team Dexter Williams Jersey , we lose as a team,” coach Matt Nagy said in January. “You know, I just, I didn’t necessarily think that that was too much of a ‘we’ thing.”Parkey also nailed uprights four times while missing two field goals and two extra points in a victory over Detroit at Soldier Field on Nov. 11. He hit one on a missed PAT at Minnesota in the regular-season finale.In October, Parkey missed wide right on a potential winning 53-yarder in overtime at Miami. Jason Sanders then kicked a 47-yard field goal as time expired in OT to lift the Dolphins to a 31-28 victory.The Bears have struggled in the kicking game since they let Gould — their career scoring leader — go just before the start of the 2016 season. In the three years since then, Chicago has converted 57 of 75 field goals.Gould is set to become a free agent March 13. There has been speculation in Chicago about a reunion with the Bears after spending one season with the New York Giants and the past two with San Francisco.Gould’s wife is from the Chicago area, and they still live there with their three young sons.The kicking game was one of the few sore spots in the Bears’ breakout season. They went 12-4 to win the division in their first year under Nagy after four straight last-place finishes.