The logic is that when a matchup turns into a shootout

The logic is that when a matchup turns into a shootout

zhangzk
For the third straight week this NFL season Parris Campbell Jersey , game stacking — playing three or more players from the same game — was an effective way to win daily fantasy tournaments.there’s a lot of back and forth from each team, leading to high fantasy point totals for multiple players.The New Orleans-Atlanta game did just that, finishing in a 43-37 Saints win and going well over the Vegas game total of 53 points. Matt Ryan (374 pass yards, five TDs) and rookie wide receiver Calvin Ridley (seven catches, 146 yards, Three TDs) each put up nearly 40 fantasy points, with Julio Jones being mostly held in check. Saints running back Alvin Kamara was able to exploit Atlanta’s pass defense, catching 15 balls and putting up 190 all-purpose yards. Quarterback Drew Brees joined the party with more than 400 total yards and five TDs, while Michael Thomas had 10 catches for 129 yards. In total there were more than 250 fantasy points scored in this game alone and more than $2.5 million in payouts to users who stacked this matchup on FanDuel and DraftKings.Below are a few stacks to consider for NFL Week 4:San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers (Total: 47, Chargers favored by 10 1/2 points)The Chargers have a team total of more than 28 points in this home game against a 49ers team that has averaged 29 points against through three games and just lost QB Jimmy Garoppolo for the season to an ACL tear. Quarterback Philip Rivers will look to exploit the 49ers secondary http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-bobby-okereke-jersey , which has given up eight TDs through the air. He can be paired up with wide receiver Keenan Allen, who leads the team in both red zone targets (four) and 24.3 percent of the team’s total targets.While there is some risk that the Chargers pull ahead in this game, leaving Melvin Gordon with a bigger workload, if you are playing the passing attack you should also consider targeting 49ers players. With the 49ers expected to be trailing, look for quarterback CJ Beathard to continue to lean on tight end George Kittle, who is tied for fourth among all TEs with 20 targets through the first three games.Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts (Total: 47, Indianapolis favored by 1 1/2 points)The Colts return home to the fast track on the turf in Indianapolis after consecutive road games against strong defensive teams in Washington and Philadelphia. With a game total of 47 and a close spread, Las Vegas bookmakers expect this to be one of the more tightly contested games that could lead to many fantasy points from both teams. As a starting point, pair Andrew Luck with T.Y. Hilton, who has now seen at least 10 targets in three straight weeks and over his career has better averages playing with Andrew Luck. If Jack Doyle is out again, Eric Ebron would make for a strong secondary target to pair with Luck and Hilton.On the Texans side of the ball Khari Willis Jersey , both Will Fuller and DeAndre Hopkins are attractive targets for the game stack and together represent 59 percent of the targets this season from QB Deshaun Watson. For users who are building multiple lineups, this game makes for an excellent target with many ways you can stack. In addition to Luck (with Hilton, Ebron and Fuller or Hopkins) you can also stack Deshaun Watson with Fuller and Hopkins as well as either Ebron or Hilton.Regardless of which game you choose to stack this week, it is important to be aware of the increasing number of daily fantasy sports tournaments that are being won via stacking. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Cam Newton and Jameis Winston know there’s no surefire way for a quarterback to lead a team out of a funk.What works in one situation may not necessarily be the answer in another.Newton’s second-place Carolina Panthers (6-5) have lost three straight games following a 6-2 start, moving closer to the bottom of the NFC South than the top.Winston’s getting another chance to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7) out of the division cellar after spending a month on the bench because of his propensity for making costly mistakes.“In the NFL, part of winning is not losing, not beating yourself,” Bucs coach Dirk Koetter said, reflecting on Winston delivering his best performance of the season to help Tampa Bay stop a four-game skid last week.“You have to just keep it simple,” said Winston Josh Allen Jersey , who lost his starting job after turning the ball over 11 times in 14 quarters.The fourth-year pro said the difference during last week’s 27-9 rout of San Francisco was his decisiveness with the football.“I’m thinking about one play at a time, one completion at a time, one game at a time,” Winston said. “It’s easier to keep it simple when you’re decisive, making quick decisions and getting the ball out of your hands.”The Panthers haven’t won since beating the Bucs 42-28 at home on Nov. 4. Kicking woes factored in narrow losses the past two weeks to Detroit and Seattle, however, and Newton said he’s focused on the next opportunity to get back on track.Win or lose, he has learned you give yourself 24 hours to get over the excitement or disappointment.“You can either celebrate or sulk and sob,” the Carolina quarterback said. “After that 24 hours is up, let it go. That has been so helpful for me in my growth as a man.”For Winston, Sunday’s game against the Panthers represents the next test in what amounts to an audition to determine if he’s Tampa Bay’s quarterback of the future.The 24-year-old didn’t face the Panthers last time. He was benched after throwing four interceptions the previous week at Cincinnati.Some things to watch when the NFC South rivals meet:NEWTON LIKES WHERE HE’S ATNewton said this week he’s playing the best football of his career http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jawaan-taylor-jersey , despite a three-game losing streak.Newton has thrown at least two TD passes in 10 straight games and seems to be thriving in Norv Turner’s offensive scheme.“I’m just feeling in control,” Newton said. “There are no question marks. My assuredness of every single play I know exactly what I’m supposed to do.”McCAFFREY ON THE RUNChristian McCaffrey last week became the first Panthers running back to eclipse 100 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving in the same game. His 237 yards from scrimmage against the Seahawks were the most in franchise history.McCaffrey had 157 yards from scrimmage and two TDs rushing in the last meeting with the Bucs.Newton joked that you shouldn’t call the 5-foot-10, 205-pound McCaffrey “small,” because he hates being labeled a small back.“C-Mac has defied all odds,” Newton said. “With C-Mac, he has always been a workhorse. He’s always been a playmaker. There’s no denying that. My thing is when you draft a person, is he comfortable with the game on the line?”WHERE ARE THE TURNOVERSCarolina’s defense has thrived on takeaways over the years, but they have been struggling in that area of late. The Panthers haven’t forced a turnover in the three games since they last played the Buccaneers. In that game they intercepted Ryan Fitzpatrick twice.EVANS VS. BRADBERRYIn the last meeting, Carolina cornerback James Bradberry put the clamps on Bucs receiver Mike Evans, holding Tampa Bay’s top receiver to one catch for 16 yards on 10 targets in a 42-28 victory at home.However, Bradberry has struggled in three games since giving up big plays in each of those games in losses to Pittsburgh Josh Oliver Jersey , Detroit and Seattle.Bradberry is expected to draw Evans again.“They game-planned really well,” Evans said. “Even though they’re a one-high team, it felt like Eric Reid was just coming to me no matter what. And then Bradberry was underneath just pressing. So, I’ve got to be better, more physical, faster and stronger, and I think I will be this time around.”