reunited with NFL

zhangzk
Doug Martin has “a fresh set of legs Zach Werenski Jersey ,” according to offensive coordinator Greg Olson, as the 29-year-old running back has shown his quick burst of old during the Raiders’ organized team activities. It sets up a running back competition at training camp between Martin and Marshawn Lynch.

Martin, who has two 1,400-yard rushing seasons and four others with 400 yards Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey , signed with the Raiders in March soon after the Buccaneers released him. He spent six seasons in Tampa Bay but had a career-low 406 yards last season and averaged only 2.9 yards per carry the past two years.

He also served a four-game suspension while with Tampa Bay.

“I got in my own way,” Martin said, via Scott Bair of NBC Sports Bay Area.

Martin, though http://www.officialhockeyrangersshop.com/authentic-adidas-marc-staal-jersey , gets a new start with a new team in a new city and a new coaching staff.

“I feel like a rookie again,” said Martin, who was born in Oakland and grew up in nearby Stockton.

Lynch, 32 Brandon Saad Jersey , had 891 yards and averaged 4.3 yards per carry last season as he unretired after sitting out the 2016 season.

The Los Angeles Rams have agreed to a one-year contract with inside linebacker Ramik Wilson.

The Rams announced the deal Thursday night.

Wilson spent his first three NFL seasons with Kansas City, making 112 tackles. He started 11 games for the Chiefs in 2016, but saw less playing time last season.

Kansas City declined to tender a contract to Wilson last week, making him an unrestricted free agent.

Wilson is reunited with NFL Offensive Player of the Year Todd Gurley Joel Armia Jersey Kids , his teammate for three seasons at Georgia.

The NFC West champion Rams are in need of inside linebackers after trading Alec Ogletree to the Giants to make room for cornerback Aqib Talib.

 Womens Indianapolis Colts Jerseys